SERVING 🍴 : 2
Prep Time 🕒 : 15 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : None
• 3 slices uncooked bacon
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• Salt and pepper
• Liquid stevia extract, to taste
• 4 ounces mixed spring greens
• ½ small red onion, sliced thinly
• ⅓ cup roasted pine nuts
• ¼ cup shaved parmesan
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||25 g|
|PROTEIN :||14.5 g|
|CARBS :||6.5 g|
|NET CARBS :||3.5 g|
|FIBER :||3 g|
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until it becomes crisp then remove it to paper towels.
- Reserve one-fourth cup of bacon fat in the skillet, discarding the rest, then chop the bacon.
- Mix in the red wine vinegar & mustard into the bacon fat in the skillet.
- Season with salt & pepper, then sweeten it with stevia to taste & let cool slightly for some time.
- Mix the spring greens, red onion, pine nuts, and parmesan in a salad bowl.
- Toss with the dressing, after top with chopped bacon to serve.