SERVING 🍴 : 8
Prep Time 🕒 : 10 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 8 Hours
• 2 medium stalks celery, sliced
• 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
• 1 (3-pound) boneless beef chuck roast
• Salt and pepper
• ¼ cup beef broth
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 4 cups green beans, trimmed
• 2 tablespoons cold butter, chopped
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||13.5 g|
|PROTEIN :||53 g|
|CARBS :||6 g|
|NET CARBS :||4 g|
|FIBER :||2 g|
- Mix the celery and onion together in a slow cooker.
- Place the roast on top and season with salt & pepper.
- Mix the beef broth and Worcestershire sauce together then pour it in.
- Cover and cook on low temperature for 8 hrs until the beef is very tender and cooked.
- Remove the beef from the cooker to a cutting board & cut it into chunks.
- Put beef in the slow cooker again and add the beans & chopped butter.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 20 to 30 min until the beans are tender.