SERVING 🍴 : 6
Prep Time 🕒 : 5 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 15 minutes
• 12 large eggs, whisked
• Salt and pepper
• 1 small red pepper, diced
• 1 small yellow onion, chopped
• 1 cup diced mushrooms
• 1 cup diced zucchini
• 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||14 g|
|PROTEIN :||18.5 g|
|CARBS :||5 g|
|NET CARBS :||4 g|
|FIBER :||1 g|
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and oil a rimmed baking sheet with cooking
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper until foamy.
- Stir and mix in the peppers, onions, mushrooms, and zucchini until well combined.
- Pour the mixture on a baking sheet and spread it into an even layer.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the egg is cooked.
- Let it cool slightly and then cut into squares to serve.