SERVING 🍴 : 6
Prep Time 🕒 : 5 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 15 minutes
• 12 large eggs, whisked
• Salt and pepper
• 2 cups diced ham
• 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||15 g|
|PROTEIN :||21 g|
|CARBS :||2.5 g|
|NET CARBS :||2 g|
|FIBER :||0.5 g|
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper until it becomes frothy.
- Stir in the ham and cheese until they are well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the baking sheet and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the egg cooks and solidifies.
- Let it cool slightly for some time then cut into squares to serve.