SERVING 🍴 : 16
Prep Time 🕒 : 5 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : None
• 1 cup of coconut oil
• 1 cup smooth almond butter
• ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• ¼ cup almond flour
• Liquid stevia extract, to taste
• ½ cup toasted sesame seeds
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||26 g|
|PROTEIN :||4 g|
|CARBS :||6 g|
|NET CARBS :||4 g|
|FIBER :||2 g|
- Mix the coconut oil & almond butter in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low temperature until melted completely, then whisk in the cocoa powder, almond flour, and liquid stevia.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let cool until it hardens slightly.
- Divide the mixture into sixteen equal pieces & roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in the toasted sesame seeds for coating and chill until ready to eat.