SERVING 🍴 : 4
Prep Time 🕒 : 10 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 20 minutes
• 1 ½ pounds boneless pork tenderloin
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
• Salt and pepper
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 cups cauliflower florets
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||15.5 g|
|PROTEIN :||37 g|
|CARBS :||3 g|
|NET CARBS :||1.5 g|
|FIBER :||1.5 g|
- Apply coconut oil on pork, then season with rosemary, salt, & pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large-sized skillet over medium-high temperature for some time.
- Add the pork & cook for a couple of minutes on each side until browned.
- Then add the cauliflower florets in the skillet around the pork for cooking.
- Reduce the temperature to low, then cover the skillet and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until the pork is totally cooked.
- Slice the pork for serving with the cauliflower.