SERVING 🍴 : 12
Prep Time 🕒 : 10 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : None
• ½ cup coconut butter
• 6 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• ½ teaspoon coconut extract
• Liquid stevia extract, to taste
• 4 ounces 90% dark chocolate, chopped
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||21.5 g|
|PROTEIN :||2 g|
|CARBS :||6.5 g|
|NET CARBS :||2 g|
|FIBER :||4.5 g|
- Melt and combine the coconut butter and two tablespoons of coconut oil together in a bowl.
- Stir in the coconut extract & chia seeds, then sweeten with stevia to taste.
- Divide the mixture into 12 silicone baking molds & chill until solidifies.
- Melt the remaining coconut oil with the dark chocolate and stir until it becomes smooth.
- Spoon the dark chocolate into the silicone molds over the solid layer and chill until it becomes solid.
- Pop the chocolate out of the molds & store them in an airtight container in the fridge.