SERVING 🍴 : 12
Prep Time 🕒 : 12 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : None
• ½ cup almond butter
• 6 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Liquid stevia extract, to taste
• 4 ounces 90% dark chocolate, chopped
• 1 ounce toasted almonds, finely chopped
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||16.5 g|
|PROTEIN :||2.5 g|
|CARBS :||4 g|
|NET CARBS :||2.5 g|
|FIBER :||1.5 g|
- Melt and combine the almond butter & two tablespoons of coconut oil together in a bowl.
- Add in the vanilla extract & sweeten with stevia to taste.
- Divide the mixture into 12 silicone baking molds and chill until solidifies.
- Melt the remaining coconut oil with the dark chocolate and stir until it becomes smooth.
- Spoon dark chocolate layer into the silicone molds over the almond butter layer.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds on top of the chocolate layer and chill until solid.
- Pop the chocolate out of the molds & store them in an airtight container in the fridge.