SERVING 🍴 : 4
Prep Time 🕒 : 5 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 15 minutes
• 4 (6-ounce) boneless salmon fillets
• Salt and pepper
• 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• ¼ cup basil pesto
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||17.5 g|
|PROTEIN :||34.5 g|
|CARBS :||2.5 g|
|NET CARBS :||1 g|
|FIBER :||1.5 g|
- heat a grill to high temperature and oil the grates.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper, then use cooking spray on it.
- Grill the salmon for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until it’s totally cooked.
- Toss the asparagus with oil and grill until it becomes tender, about 10 minutes.
- Spoon the pesto over the salmon and serve with the asparagus.