SERVING 🍴 : 2
Prep Time 🕒 : 15 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 10 minutes
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 cup riced cauliflower
• Salt and pepper
• 8 ounces boneless salmon fillet
• ¼ cup almond flour
• 2 tablespoons coconut flour
• 1 large egg
• 2 tablespoons minced red onion
• 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||37.5 g|
|PROTEIN :||31 g|
|CARBS :||14.5 g|
|NET CARBS :||6.5 g|
|FIBER :||8 g|
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium temperature, then cook the cauliflower for 5 minutes until it becomes tender – season it with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the cauliflower into a bowl and heat the skillet again.
- Add the salmon and season with it salt & pepper.
- Cook the salmon until it looks opaque, then remove and flake the fish into a bowl.
- Mix in the cauliflower with the almond flour, coconut flour, egg, red onion, and parsley.
- Shape into 6 same-sized patties then fry in coconut oil until both sides are browned and cooked.