SERVING 🍴 : 16
Prep Time 🕒 : 5 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : None
• 1 cup of coconut oil
• 1 cup smooth almond butter
• ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• ¼ cup coconut flour
• Liquid stevia extract, to taste
• 16 whole macadamia nuts, raw
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||25.5 g|
|PROTEIN :||3.5 g|
|CARBS :||7 g|
|NET CARBS :||4 g|
|FIBER :||3 g|
- Melt the coconut oil and cashew butter together in a little saucepan.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder, coconut flour, and liquid stevia.
- Remove from heat and let cool until it solidifies slightly.
- Divide the mixture into 16 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball around a macadamia nut and chill until prepared to eat.