SERVING 🍴 : 1
Prep Time 🕒 : 5 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 10 minutes
• 2 teaspoons coconut oil
• 3 large eggs, whisked
• 1 tablespoon heavy cream
• Salt and pepper
• ¼ cup diced green pepper
• ¼ cup diced yellow onion
• ¼ cup diced ham
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||32.5 g|
|PROTEIN :||25 g|
|CARBS :||6.5 g|
|NET CARBS :||5 g|
|FIBER :||1.5 g|
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a little bowl.
- Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a small skillet over medium temperature.
- Toss the peppers, onions, and ham then sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl and heat the skillet again with the rest of the oil.
- Pour in the whisked eggs and cook until the bottom of the egg starts to solidify.
- Tilt the pan and spread the egg then cook until almost set.
- Spread the veggie and ham mixture over half the omelet and fold it over.
- Let the omelet cook for a while until the eggs are set then serve hot.