SERVING 🍴 : 4
Prep Time 🕒 : 5 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 15 minutes
• 1 cup canned coconut milk
• ¼ cup of coconut oil
• 8 large eggs
• 2 scoops (40g) egg white protein powder
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• Pinch ground nutmeg
• Liquid stevia extract, to taste
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||38 g|
|PROTEIN :||22 g|
|CARBS :||5.5 g|
|NET CARBS :||4 g|
|FIBER :||1.5 g|
- Mix the coconut milk, coconut oil, and eggs in a food processor.
- Pulse the mixture several times then add the other remaining ingredients.
- Mix them together until smooth and well combined – adjust sweetness to taste.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium temperature.
- Spoon in the batter, by using ¼ cup per pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the batter then flip it carefully.
- Let the pancake cook for a while until the underside is browned.
- Transfer to a plate to keep warm and repeat the same procedure with the remaining batter.