SERVING 🍴 : 16
Prep Time 🕒 : 15 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 30 minutes
• 1 cup almond flour
• ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• 1 cup of coconut oil
• ½ cup canned coconut milk
• 2 large eggs
• 1 ½ teaspoons liquid stevia extract
• ¼ cup almond butter
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||21 g|
|PROTEIN :||3 g|
|CARBS :||4.5 g|
|NET CARBS :||2 g|
|FIBER :||2.5 g|
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a square pan with foil paper.
- Mix the almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut, and baking soda together in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the coconut oil, coconut milk, eggs, and liquid stevia together.
- combine the wet ingredients into the dry, then spread in the pan.
- Melt the almond butter in the microwave until it becomes creamy.
- Drizzle it over the chocolate batter, then swirl slowly with a knife.
- Bake for 25 to 30 min until the center is set then cool completely, then cut into 16 even pieces.