SERVING 🍴 : 4
Prep Time 🕒 : 10 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 45 minutes
• 4 boneless chicken breast halves (about 12 ounces)
• 4 slices deli ham
• 4 slices Swiss cheese
• 1 large egg, whisked well
• 2 ounces pork rinds
• ¼ cup almond flour
• ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• Salt and pepper
• 2 cups cauliflower florets
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||23.5 g|
|PROTEIN :||45 g|
|CARBS :||7 g|
|NET CARBS :||4.5 g|
|FIBER :||2.5 g|
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with foil paper.
- Sandwich the chicken breast halves between pieces of parchment and
- Lay the pieces out and top with sliced ham and cheese.
- Roll the chicken up around the fillers then dip in the beaten egg.
- Mix the pork rinds, almond flour, parmesan, garlic powder, salt and
pepper in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs.
- Roll the chicken rolls in the pork rind mixture then place them on the baking
- Toss the cauliflower with melted butter then add to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the chicken is totally cooked.