SERVING 🍴 : 4
Prep Time 🕒 : 10 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 15 minutes
• 1 pound ground beef (80% lean)
• 2 large eggs
• ¼ cup almond flour
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• Salt and pepper
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 large zucchini, halved and sliced
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||29.5 g|
|PROTEIN :||47 g|
|CARBS :||4.5 g|
|NET CARBS :||3 g|
|FIBER :||1.5 g|
- Mix the beef, egg, almond flour, cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix it well, then shape it into four even-sized patties.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high temperature for cooking.
- Add the burger patties and cook for 5 minutes until browned and cooked.
- Flip the patties then add the zucchini to the skillet, tossing to coat with oil.
- Season it with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes, stirring the zucchini from time to time.
- Serve the burgers hot with your favorite toppings and the zucchini on the side.