SERVING 🍴 : 4
Prep Time 🕒 : 20 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : 15 minutes
• ¼ cup soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 1 teaspoon garlic chili paste
• 1 pound beef sirloin
• 2 tablespoons almond flour
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
• 1 tablespoon grated ginger
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||19 g|
|PROTEIN :||37.5 g|
|CARBS :||6.5 g|
|NET CARBS :||4.5 g|
|FIBER :||2 g|
- Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili paste together in a small bowl.
- Slice the beef and cover with almond flour, then place in a plastic freezer bag.
- Pour in the sauce & toss to coat, then let rest for 20 min.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high temperature.
- Pour the beef and sauce from the plastic freezer bag into the skillet and cook until the beef is cooked and browned.
- Force the beef to the sides of the skillet & add the broccoli, ginger, and garlic.
- Sauté until the broccoli becomes tender-crisp, then toss it all together & serve hot.