SERVING 🍴 : 1
Prep Time 🕒 : 30 minutes
Cook Time 🕒 : None
• 1 large egg, separated
• Pinch cream of tartar
• Pinch salt
• 1-ounce cream cheese softened
• 2 slices uncooked bacon
• ¼ cup sliced avocado
• ¼ cup shredded lettuce
• 1 slice tomato
NUTRITION PER SERVING :
|FAT :||30 g|
|PROTEIN :||16.5 g|
|CARBS :||5.5 g|
|NET CARBS :||3 g|
|FIBER :||2.5 g|
- For the bread, preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar and salt until it forms soft peaks.
- Whisk the cream cheese and egg yolk until it becomes smooth and pale yellow.
- Fold in the egg whites slowly until smooth and well combined.
- Spoon the batter onto the baking sheet into two equal circles.
- Bake for 25 minutes until it becomes firm and lightly browned.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until it becomes crisp, then drain it on a paper towel.
- Assemble the sandwich with layers of bacon, avocado, lettuce, and tomato.